This beautiful, large garden building has a very useful internal space of exactly 30 square metres and a ridge height of under 2.5m and therefore, in most circumstances, would not require planning permission or building regulations*. It is incredible to think that a building this size could be built in your garden within 6 to 8 weeks without seeking planning approval, which can be costly and time-consuming*. We offer this building in a single skin 45mm thick timber wall or in an overall 140mm thick twin skin wall with an optional insulated cavity. There is enough space to make a games room one end, with a chill-out den in the other, for example. The choices of how you divide this space are endless, the pictures don’t do this cabin justice.
*please visit www.planningportal.gov.uk to check to see if you may require permission.
Love the look and style of this cabin but shorter on space? This model now comes in a streamlined version called the ‘Homestead Compact’.
- Available in a single 45mm thick timber walls or twin 45mm walls with cavity that can be insulated
- 28mm tongue and groove floorboards
- Tanalised floor bearers
- 25mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Double glazed only
- 4 x double casement windows
- 1 x set of double doors
- Apex under 2.5m (8’2″)
- 30 sqm internal floor space
- Ridge Height: 2.48 metres
- Eaves Height: 2.25 metres
- Overhang: N/A
- Included Electrics on ‘Diamond’ Package: Freedom Package (Standard sizes & Internal Storage), Multi-Room Package (2 Room / 3 Room / 4 Room sizes)
- NEW OPTIONAL EXTRA: Include internal walls to create 2, 3 or 4 separate rooms OR an internal storage room (approx 1.75m x 1.5m)