Since being introduced into our range in late 2012 this cabin instantly became a success and also our No. 1 Bestseller. It can provide a perfect home office space, a great room for that hobby you have always thought about doing or just a lovely place to escape the world for a few hours. Customers have used this style of cabin for so many different ventures including a model train enthusiast’s bolthole, a therapy room, a work from home hairdresser’s, a dog grooming parlour, a sewing room, a club meeting room, a poolside changing room, a staff room and a parents retreat, to name just a few.
Stylish and compact and available in two timber thicknesses, different sizes and double-glazed as standard, there must be a choice to suit you.
Garden Room Specifications
- Available in 35mm & 45mm solid timber walls
- 19-28mm tongue and groove floorboards
- Tanalised floor bearers
- 19mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Double glazed only
- 2 x single casement windows
- 1 x set of central double doors
- Apex height under 2.5m (8’2″)
- Ridge Height: 2.47 metres
- Eaves Height: 2.15 metres
- Overhang: N/A
- Included Electrics on ‘Diamond’ Package: Comfort Package