THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUPPLEMENTARY TO THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUPPLIED AND AGREED TO IN RELATION TO ANY GARDEN ROOM SALE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIRD PARTY CLIMATE CONTROLS.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS OR ANY SET OUT WITHIN THE MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ARE APPLICABLE ONLY IN RELATION TO CLIMATE CONTROL UNITS WHICH ARE MANUFACTURED BY A THIRD PARTY.
ALL DEFINITIONS REMAIN AS STATED IN JOHNSONS’ MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- All manufacturers’ equipment and apparatus installed as provided for in your contract shall carry the warranties of the manufacturer.
- Warranties are effective only if the buyer has complied with all the terms and conditions, payments and provisions of the contract.
- The buyer must follow all of the manufacturer’s written instructions to ensure performance of the manufacturer’s written warranty – in most cases this includes a requirement for an active and up to date service contract with an F-gas registered engineer.
- CALL OUTS AND REPAIRS
- In the event of any issue which leads to compromised performance of the climate control unit, providing term 1.3 above has been complied with, Johnsons’ preferred engineer will usually initially attempt to diagnose and resolve remotely.
- If a remote diagnosis fails to resolve the issue Johnsons can offer an onsite engineer’s appointment but these may incur costs (usual call out fees are £149 per visit inclusive of VAT).
- Any parts which are found to have failed within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty can be replaced at Johnsons’ expense and Johnsons will subsequently arrange for the cost of these parts to be reimbursed to Johnsons through the manufacturer’s warranty provisions.
- Provision for labour and call-out costs are not usually included in manufacturer’s warranties so may be charged to the buyer. In some cases, some labour/call-out costs may be recoupable via the manufacturer’s warranty and, if this is possible, the cost to the buyer will be adjusted accordingly as soon as this has been confirmed by the manufacturer. However, in most cases call-out and labour charges will be invoiced to the customer prior to the appointment(s) and will be payable prior to the same, meaning that adjustments to labour/call-out costs will be made by way of a BACS refund payment to the buyer’s bank account upon confirmation of the manufacturer’s commitment to reimburse.
FOR ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PAYMENT TERMS, CANCELLATION AND COMPENSATION, DELIVERY AND COMPLETION) PLEASE REFER TO THE MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED AT OR SOON AFTER THE POINT OF SALE.